This is a complete overview of our Family Adventures from start to finish. I’m trying to work on delivering awesome content by going back through these adventures to make sure the stories were told. (I’m known for having fun and forgetting to write about it.. sorry!) So I’m focusing on catching this blog up to speed and telling the stories- you usually only hear from us around the campfire! Sign up for the newsletter to get the updates on new blogs!!!
If you know little about our story– you know we had a short 3 item list of adventures we wanted to complete as a family. While completing #1: Living on the Beach, we realized we were really more of landlubbers than water folks- so we decided to start planning #2: Live in an RV! Without the funds to purchase a brand new unit- we choose to do the exact opposite and refurbish a classic to get on the road now! That’s where we’ll start this adventure series… read away!
OUR EPIC FAMILY RV ADVENTURE
We’re Buying an RV
- A Classic Becomes a Home- featured on Winnebagos Go Life blog!
- Falling into Workamping: Working @ Amazon Camperforce
- Back home for the Winter- Line up the next year of jobs.
The Adventure Begins… For Real!
- Headed to Wisconsin: Jellystone for the Summer
- Another Jellystone, this time in Texas
- North Carolina for the Summer
- Back at Amazon- Re-do on Camperforce.
Georgia Tourist: First time for Everything
- The World of Coca-Cola
- Georgia Aquarium
- Pic-nic @ Centennial Olympic Park
- The Great Train Robbery: Kennesaw Train Museum
Heading South: Florida Bound in a New RV
- Personal Journal of the Trips… and Falls.
- Florida Spring Trip Overview
- Gainesville, FL: Museum of Natural History & Butterfly Exhibit
- Zoo Keepers ForA Day! Sante Fe Teaching Zoo
- Hillsboro State Park
- Siesta Key Beach: Fun in the Sun
- New Smyrna Beach & A Trailer Park Visit
Workamping in Natural Bridge
- Arrival & First Impressions
- Mothers Day in D.C.
- Another Trip to D.C.
Back to Amazon. 3rd Times a Charm
- Starting Early… is for the birds. Don’t Do It!
- Awesome Neighbors & Camping Families
- The Resort @ Green River Review
- Amazon 2016 Wrap Up!
A New Adventure Begins
- Opportunity Knocks: Accepting a New Job
- Behind the Scenes of Workamper News
- Taking Hold of the Reins
- Spring Trip to GA: White Water Rafting
- Preparing to Leave: A Summer Road Trip
Summer is Funner- When Your Traveling
- Thousand Trails: A Better Way to Travel
- Timothy Lake North: Thousand Trails Review
- Timothy Lake South: Thousand Trails Review
- Liberty State Park: Trails fro Days
- Liberty Cruise- NY with Family
- American Museum of Natural History
- One World Trade Center: View from the Top
- 9/11 Tribute Museum
- 9/11 Memorial Site
- Break Dancing: Time Square
Delaware Road Trip with Nana
- Massey’s Landing Review
- Crab, Crabs and Crab Cakes… Yum!
- Driving Lessons fro Niyah & Nana
- Quick Stop: Atlantic City @ Harrahs
Hershey RV Show
- Workamper News @ the Hershey RV Show
- Daily Seminars- Come Check it Out!
- Family Fun in Hershey, PA
Gettysburg, PA: History Lessons for All
- Gettysburg Farm: Thousand Trails Review
- Horse Carriage Battlefield Tour
- Double Decker Bus: Town & Battlefield Tour
- Train Museum & Pizza
- 12 Family Fun Activities in Gettysburg, PA
Thousand Trails Trip I: Heading to Heber Road Trip
- Cherokee Landing: Thousand Trails Review
- Carolina Landing: Thousand Trails Review
- Lake Gaston: Thousand Trails Review
- Forest Lake: Thousand Trails Review
- Hidden Cove: Thousand Trails Review
- Harbor View: Thousand Trails Review
- Green Mountain Park: Thousand Trails Review
Working for Workamper News
- Back in the Office: Rendezvous Final Touches
- RV Inspector Training Part I
- Rendezvous 2017: Bigger & Better than Ever
- Wrapping Up: Post Event Tasks & travel Prep
Great Day! A Texas Adventure
- Lake Tawakoni: Thousand Trails Review
- RV Inspector Training Part II
- Lake Whitney: Thousand Trails Review
- Bay Landing: Thousand Trails Review
I40 & More: Heading to Arizona
- The Cadillac Ranch, Amarillo, TX
- Albuquerque, NW
- Petrified Forest: What is it?
- Cottonwood with friends.
- Christmas & New Years
Our First Rally
- First Day in California
- Wilderness Lakes Rally Time!
- Fulltime Family Rally Review
San Diego or Bust
- Pio Pico First Impressions
- Chula Vista vs. Jamul
- This Is My City!